XDLINX Labs is looking to hire a power electronics engineer to work with a brilliant and passionate team of engineers building satellites. You will have the opportunity to work with different enthusiastic engineering teams with a global exposure & prolific industry experience.
As such, we have an intense culture of curiosity, hunger, and results. If you want a typical 9-5 job, this is not the place for you
- System level design of compute, power and avionics systems.
- Designing schematics, PCB/FPC layouts, validation, debugging, and integrating designs into electro-
- Designing, simulating, prototyping, and testing of electrical systems
- Collaborating in a team environment across engineering disciplines
- Contribute to avionics, power and compute platform technology roadmap to improvability, improve
performance and adapt to different satellite payload requirements.
- Create and maintain power and data budgets
- Incubate new technologies
- Lead design efforts for hardware and software validation and verification frameworks
- 6+ years of EE design experience along with a BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering, or
- Experience with schematic and board design using Cadence OrCAD, Altium or equivalent.
- Experience with use of oscilloscopes, high speed digital test equipment, logic analyzers, and function
- Ability to review low-level design decisions and understand their impact to the larger system/mission
- Expertise in control, power, compute, and embedded systems and hands on bring-up, validation, and
system integration experience
- Experience with circuit design in high-speed circuits, microcontrollers, firmware, and FPGAs.
- Experience working independently and managing priorities.
- Strong understanding of cross-team dependencies including thermal, mechanical, communication
- Experience with low-speed and high-speed communication protocols such as UART, SPI, I2C, Ethernet, PCIe
- Experience with Altium or similar EDA tools, high-density PCB design, high speed clock trees.
- Experience in Linux, python, and data analysis is added value
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and ambiguity.